Hi. Today, I'm making the review of Maybelline's Super Stay Makeup 24hr - Natural Beige. I've been using this product for over a year now. I tried the two presentations of it: the Classic Beige (the first one I got) and the Natural Beige (the one I'm reviewing today). Alright, let's start with the basics first.
The packing says:
1) Withstands heat, sweat and humidity.
2) No-transfer, won't rub off.
3) Flexible, breathable, all-day comfort.
4) Oil free. Non pore-clogging.
5) Suitable for all skin types.
Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30 45 Alkyl Dimethylsilyl Propylsilsequioxane, Glycerin, Silica, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin 3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon 12, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Paraffin, May Contain (+/-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides)
The picture above it's the foundation on natural light, with no flash. As you can see, it's pinky. Let's talk about the packing's statements.
1) Yes, it stands heat, sweat and humidity. I can say about this because I used this foundation for concerts (I also used the Maybelline's dream matte powder with it) and I came back home the same way I left. My face was kind of shiny because of the heat of the moment (I was in the middle of the crowd), but nothing that powder can not hide. It's very enduring. I love that!
2) So false. There is a thing I hate about this foundation and it's the fact that it transfers to every thing my skin is in contact. I think the only reason why I keep using this foundation is because of its great coverage.
3) Kind of. The first sensation I got when I put on this foundation was that my skin didn't seem fresh. It feels oily and it doesn't give you a natural look, to be honest. But, I think you can be confident that your makeup won't banish during the day provided that you don't touch your face with anything but powder.
4) Well, after a year of using it. I think it's not THAT pore-clogging but my skin is in not that good condition as before. I have to use a moisturizer to treat my skin. However, I think it's also because I use this foundation almost 24/7. I think my skin should take a break, too.
5) As you can see in the picture, I have acne. I've always had it. And one reason I bought this makeup was because it was hypoallergenic... so it is suitable for me.
Pictures with natural light. Unfortunately, the second one came out darker :c
Finally, I give this foundation a 3/5.
After a year of using it, and two purchases, I don't think I'll buy a new bottle. After I tried the Classic Beige one (it was way too bronce/dark for me), I gave the foundation a second chance by buying the Natural Beige one. But, in the end it couldn't match my natural skin color. It looks too pink in my face and it doesn't give me a natural look. However, it has a great coverage. As you can see, it can cover almost all my blemishes with one layer application. Of course, with concealer and powder you get the 100% fair skin. And I love the fact that it's long-lasting.
So that's for my review of today. I might also review the Classic beige so you can make a comparison between the two of them. Leave your comments if you have try it before or if you have any question I could help you with.
Have a nice day!