Hi! Here it's me again with another beauty review. This time I'm reviewing Pond's Clarant B3. I'm going to tell you about my long expierence with this cream since this is the second time I buy this. Well, let's start with the statements of this cream:
- Dermatologicaly tested. Hipoallergenic.
- Whitens in six weeks. With UV filter.
- Instruccions: Use daily in face, neck and body parts exposed to the sun (legs, arms, hands). Use it twice a day for better results.
- Ingredients: Water, Niacinamide, Stearic Acid, isopropyl Myristate, Mineral Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Sodium PCA, Glutamic Acid, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate.
My personal experience:
The first time I bought this cream was last year, early January. I bought it because I wanted to whiten some dark spots in my face and also because I wanted to even my body skin color (my arms were too tanned in comparison with my face). So I bought this cream for around $8 in the closest supermarket. Very cheap for the whole content (100g). So I tried it out, and in order to succeed in my whitening proccess, I also used sunshade and sunblock during the whole summer. And the results were amazing! I almost recovered my natural skin color. I used this cream only in arms and face because I used jeans or leggings during summer (in order to avoid using creams in my legs too, lol).
But, this cream didn't whiten my dark spot. Instead, every new pimple I got, it left a spot. AGH! It never happened that way, even if I had touched them, they used to vanished; but after using this cream my pimples started to leave spots all over my face. So, I never used it in my face again. Plus, it doesn't work as a primer either (like it says). It makes my face more oily and makes my makeup last shorter. I have oily skin by the way.
Well, after I had a good experience with this product, my sister bought the cream, too. And it did work good on her, too. Just that she didn't get the full results because she didn't protect herself from the sun, besides using the cream.
And the pictures below is the record of my second time using this cream. The before and after. The light is not exactly the same. The first one was taken in the morning and the second one at night, but you can still notice the improvement. Plus, this second time I've been lazy to finish the whole treatment and to protect me wisely, but it still worked. I think I will buy my third dose for this winter, too. And of course, this time didn't put anything on my face, in order to avoid problems lol.
- Whitens body (to reach your natural skin tone), but you need to also use sunblock and protect from the sun exposure.
- Moisturize skin.
- Last looong time if you only use it on your face. But, even if you used it in your whole body (arms, hands, neck and legs) it will last for 6 weeks, used twice daily.
- Do not erase dark spots
- Not recommended for people with acne problems
Repurchase? Yup, this is a must have. At least for me because I want to mantain my natural skin tone.
Just some final thoughts. There is a new version of this cream. Two new types, actually: for normal to oily skin and for normal to dry skin. My sister bought these "updated" version and also worked on her. So I'm just stating that you might not find this package anymore (The baby pink one. I guess they are not producing it anymore), but you can find the other version according to your skin type. I might review that too in the future.
Thanks for reading!