17 de julio de 2013

Review: The Face Shop Volcanic Clay Nose Strip



Hello, guys! Well, today I'm back with another review of a nose strip. Lately I've been getting lots of white and blackheads so I wanted to give it a try to a nose strip I've bought long time ago and hadn't have the chance to use yet. It’s THE FACE SHOP Volcanic Clay Black Head Aloe Nose Strip. Quite a long name, isn’t it?

First, let’s see the specifications of the product:

“New Zealand Volcanica Clay cultivate a smooth, pposong, three-dimensional screen that can be imposing in the flawless doll skin project. It has strong blackhead and oily secretion absorption properties. Supported with pore minimizing ingredients, the Aloe Pore Strip will leave your skin feeling tight and smooth.”

How to use:

- Remove Strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use.
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose.
- Dry hands, peel strip off plastic liner. 
- Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin.
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch.
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center.


Review:

I must say the nose strip has a nice scent/perfume that you can feel when you put it on. Also, I let it for about 20 minutes to get a better result. And I really wouldn’t mind to let it for more minutes since I didn’t feel any burn during that time (burn that I felt when using the nose pack). Also, when I had to remove it, it wasn’t painful at all. So yay to that.

Although, on the down side, I irritated one of my pores (it made it bleed) but somehow it didn’t hurt any of my nose pimples (which I was the most afraid of happening, actually).

When it comes to results, the Volcanic Clay did remove part of my blackheads, but not completely. And it didn’t do much about my whiteheads. So I’m kind of disappointed (I wanted to get Seohyun’s perfect skin, you know? LOL)


So I give this product:
♔♔♔/♔♔♔♔♔

I think if you have a low amount of blackheads, you should definitely try this. But if you have a considerate amount of them plus whiteheads, you should try something else. Although the no-painful experience was great.

Repurchase?: No. There are so many other products out there that I want to try and that might work better for me.

So, hopefully this review helped you to get a better idea of this product. And keep in mind that everybody’s reaction to a product is different.

Have a nice day!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario