22 de octubre de 2014

[Fan Account] Park Jungmin in Lima 18.10.2014



Hello~

Today I'm going to write my first of two fan account of Park Jungmin (from SS501) in Lima, Peru.

It was Saturday 11am, my las midterm exam was over, and I went to the bathroom to get ready to meet my friends. We had decided to meet in order to plan our strategy to get a picture with Jungmin. He was supposed to have that Saturday afternoon a concert in Chile. So he would probably arrive in Lima at night. But, when I took the bus and took out my cellphone to check it, I read a message from my friend: "JUNGMIN IS ALREADY IN LIMA. HE IS IN MIRAFLORES". I was in shock. How was that possible? He had a concert in Chile. I inmediately started to panic and text my two friends. We agreed to meet at Kennedy park, in Miraflores.

When I arrived and met my friend Fio, she told me that he had arrived about 8am and the source said he was in Miraflores. So after my other friend, Josy, arrived, we decided to look out for hotels around Miraflores. We found Estellar hotel and there were a bunch of Triple S. Apparently he was staying there. We decided to wait until we could see him. We wait until lunch time, we decided to go to have a quick lunch near by in order to regain forces lol.

But, when we came back, there was no fan anymore. We shocked. What happened to them? We assumed Jungmin went out to visit some places around. So we hurried to several places around: Larcomar mall, Kennedy park, several craft stores, etc... but we found nothing. We then decided to ask some friends for any news. Fortunately, a friend told me he was not in Estellar hotel but in Tambo hotel. We rushed there (luckyly is just blocks away). And then we saw all the fans there. We definitely was there.

There were like 100 fans waiting outside the hotel. We decided to wait. Around 7.30pm we could spot PJM through the glasses of the lobby, he was taking the elevator. Kind as usual, he waved at us. Around 8.00pm, he left with his dancers in three cars. With my friend Josy, decided to take a taxi to follow him.

Thank God, the taxi driver was experienced enough to follow his car correctly. Even during a light traffic stop, our taxi park besides Jungmin's car, and we were face to face with him. Josy and I just looked at him. Josy waved at first, but then stopped. And I hid my smiley face with my hand. Jungmin waved at first, but then he didn't know if we were fans or not because we were just staring, not even shouting/saying his name lol. We are so quite and respectful. We only wanted to see him. 

Unfortunately, because of the rush, neither one of us had a camera. Only Josy had a tablet with poor quality :( So, we couldn't film anything. We really could take a selfie with him (in the traffic light stop) if we have had a good camera :( Jungmin is always so kind, he would have gladly accepted. But oh well, next time, I won't leave home without my camera OTL


So then, we arrived at the restaurant he was supposed to have dinner: La Bistecca (Pasta & Grill). We ran to see how he entered to the restaurant. He onced again waved at us with a smile. He stood in the entry for like 3 minutes before entering. So nice of him!! After he dissapeared from our sight, I realized I was shaking of excitement. I hugged my friend because we managed to see him, after years of waiting ♡.

I planned to stay outside, waiting for him. But, my friend Josy had other plans lol. She asked the waitress if we needed a reservation, and she said no. So after 5 minutes, we were inside the restaurant lol. Jungmin was in another floor. We ordered juice and dessert. Actually, I was really hungry, so getting inside the restaurant came in handy.

After 1 hour, we went out the restaurant, and with full stomaches, we waited for Jungmin. Around 11pm, he went out the restaurant in his car. Once again, he greeted at us with a smile. Later, he left. 

My friend and I started to walk to take our buses to go home. We were so happy for this amazing experience. It was completely worth it. He was such a good person, just like how we imagined. Next day was the concert, so we head home to rest in order to see him once again tomorrow. This time, we will bring our cameras lol


Well, that was my fan account. I hope to find some videos other fans filmed of Jungmin at the restaurant so I can share them here. Tomorrow I will try to upload my second fan account, this one will have LOTS of pictures haha.

Take care,
Andrea ☾

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario