5 de noviembre de 2014

Otakufest 2014


Konnichiwa, minna-san~!

Saturday (November 1st) was the Otakufest 2014, event where they celebrate anime, manga, videogames, comics and more! Basically, lots of geek's stuff lol. So yeah, it's been 4 years since I've attended to one of these events. The reason: I had a horrible experience back in 2010, with some cosplay group. This made me really get away from the otaku comunnity and basically, turn into Kpop (big change, huh?). But, since this year, OF had as one of the arists a Digimon's original singer, I decided to attend.

I arrived at the even pretty late. The event started at 10am, and I arrived at 2.30pm. I felt asleep OTL. Well, when I arrived I realized there wasn't that much of people outside the stadium, but when I entered I could see most of the people where already in the stadium watching some anime specials on screen.

I decided I would go around before sitting. It was years since I've seen cosplayers. I really didn't even remember how to ask them a picture lol. But, after a while I got used to, again. There were very good cosplayers I must say. But, since I haven't watched anime in 4 years (besides Digimon Savers), I didn't recognize most of their characters :(.


What I did recognize was the perfect Charizard that arrived at the venue (1st picture). I didn't hesitate to take a picture with it. I mean, Pokemon was also my childhood. I also spotted a Ren from Vocaloid (4th picture), the kid was such a cutie~ ≧∇≦ 

There was also an Athena from Saint Seiya recent movie (5th picture). And, omg I almost teared when I saw the Sakura from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles ;; (6th picture). I would have asked her to take a picture together but I didn't have anyone to take us a picture OTL.

Around 3.30pm I could meet some school's friends. It was so great to seeing them after years ♡. Karaoke's contest started. There were lots of cover of Digimon! I was so glad. There was also a cover from Fullmetal Alchemist (Kesenai Tsumi), anime that really marked me.

Then, it was turn for the Cosplay Runway. All the cosplayers would go through the runway, and there would be a winner as Individual Cosplay and Cosplay duo. Out of nowhere, more cosplayers appeared. I wanted to take pictures of them, but I was afraid my camera's battery would die before the concert.



So after the Cosplay runway was over, my friend Evelyn and her lolita community gave the public a speech about the lolita fashion. After it, I decided to hurry to the stands before staying in the reil until the concert. The shops in the stands were like how I remembered. I wanted to buy a Palmon plushie, but I couldn't find one :(.

Most anime stores where there, but also some comic's stores (Marvel, Spiderman, Batman, Superman, Xmen) and other geek's store (Star Wars, Lego, videogames). After I ended my quick visit through the stands, I hurried to the stadium again. I wanted to take a good spot for the concerts.


First, It was Band Contest. Three bands performed and played three songs each. I was so glad I could listen to several themes I knew: Haruka Kanata (Naruto), Rewrite (Fullmetal Alchemist), Pegasus Fantasy (Saint Seiya), etc. Again, I didn't film or take pictures because I was afraid I wouldn't have memory or batteries for Ayumi Miyazaki's concert. And, I need to mention that I got first row after waiting for like one hour in the reil. My friend were sitting in the stairs of the stadium, so I was kind of by my own. Gladly, I could make one friend (the girl in purple in the last picture). But I forgot to ask her name or facebook OTL.

After Band contest was over, the Pegasus band played. They played like 6 or more songs. They played 3 themes from Digimon, some themes from Dragon Ball, one from Saint Seiya and other themes I didn't recognize. I must say, I really shouted like crazy with every song I knew. I wanted to enjoy the most every second of the event in order to make my money worth it lol.

Finally, it was turn for Ayumi Miyazakai, Halko Momoi and Yoko Ishida's performance. But, I have already written about them in another entry. If you wanna read it, click here.

The event was really fun. I don't know if I would comeback for another in the future, it would depend of the artists they might bring. And what I now know is that I want to watch anime again. At least I will watch Digimon Adventure 03 and Durarara 2.

Also, surfing on facebook, I could find this picture of me in first row at the concerts of the event, so I stole it lol. Can you spot me? I look so happy haha.

Well, that's all for today. Have a nice week!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario