16 de noviembre de 2014

MasGamers Tech Festival VII


Hello~ 

Friday (Nov 14th) was the MasGamer (Tech Festival). My friend Kimi got us free tickets, so I was happy I could attend to it. It was held in the Coliseum of my University. 

We arrived at 1.30pm. In the beginning we couldn't enter because the organizer with the bracelets wasn't there. But after 15 minutes, we finally were able to enter. The event wasn't full yet. So with Kimi decided to take pictures wherever possible lol. It was fun.

But we realized something. We were the only girls in the event at that moment :v. It was fun because every guy was looking at us. I guess it wasn't such a good idea to go to the event in mini skirt :v But seriously, it was awkwardly fun.

There where 2 conferences very interesting, one about the relevancy and impact of Videogames in nowadays and other about the Videogames as a way of education. There were speeches during the whole day, but we only listened to those both.

Then we decided to play and test some games of the events. When I sit to play some hiding game at a CPU Stand, some guy asked me to take pictures of myself for a magazine :v. I accepted. I only had to play and smile to the camera :v. Hopefully I won't be edited and appeared on brazzers lol.



I also tested some Level Up videogame, and since I was so lost, some dude next to me helped me. Later I  took picture with some zombies cosplayers. There was a game they were testing at the event, but we didn't get to play it since the queue was so long!

We then arrived at the PUCP stand of the event. They had in exhibition all the techonology advance they had in the university. They even developed some Karaoke app, so Kimi and I tested in with "Come over" from Cristina Aguilera lol. So fun and embarrasing.

We then went around the event and some dudes came to us to film us. They made a little interview. They went very proffesional. And again, awkward, but fun. I should have asked what program where they from. Anyway...

We left the event for a while to attend to some classes and then came back. We played some Play Station games: Street Fighter, Naruto, Mine craft, etc. By night there were some cosplayers. Actually only 2 that I really liked: Umbreon from Pokemon and Bender from Futurama. We took more pictures with them aswell. We also tried some energy drink they were giving away: Monster. The male models were handsome :v.

We played some arcade games. We also played some videogames created by peruvians: for PSP and for iOS/playstore. We took more pictures around the place and then left for some other classes.


In the end, it was a very nice event. I really enjoyed it. If I were a gamer, I would had been in heaven. I also need to thanks my friend Kim for the tickets, and for all the amazing pictures she took with her professional camera ♡. I should buy my batteries already! OTL I'm sorry I didn't post lots of pictures, but I don't like to make my blog to slow because of the weight of pictures.

Well, that's all for today. Have a nice Sunday!

Game over,
Andrea

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario