4 de enero de 2011

Earning money

Since i'm needing money for all the things i'm gonna need this year, i'm working with my mom, helping her with the accounts.

It used to be pretty easy. Ya que lo único que hacía era organizar las facturas y reemplazar ciertos datos. Pero como ahora ya me agarró confianza me trae fólderes más gordos que yo, los cuales debo pasar a libro. Fuck, it can take me about 2 hours just for a month. At least, she's paying me, right? Im not gonna say how much i'm earning, cause it can be dangerous lol But my brother says she is exploting me, dunno.

Pero conforme pasan los días, aprendo bastante de las vivezas de ciertas empresas, con tal de evitar impuestos o al menos reducirlos tan siquiera un poco. Aunque creo que deberían fijarse bien cómo lo hacen, pues si hasta yo me doy cuenta, la sunat algún día les caerá lol

Just felt like writing about my new temporal job, i work at morning til lunch, someday til night, cause its a lot of work to do and just one person. Should i ask for a rise?

//While writing this i was listening to Miracle of Super Junior. Life couldn't get better they say, será pa' ti :/ lol

Kyu being a whore. No podía evitar colgarla LOL

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario