18 de febrero de 2013

I'm feeling lucky



Did I tell you that I won 2 coupons of 150 soles each to buy clothes in TheCity Mode? :D

Well, yes. I received the news last week. At first I was very shock then I just screamed like crazy. It’s very rare for me to win something, but this time luck was by my side.

Anyway, I received my coupons last Saturday. I arrived to Katherine’s home (one of the admins of the page) in the afternoon. I thought they were going to give me the coupons and I would comeback another day to swap it, but big was my surprise when she came down with two full rail mobile wardrobes. I was like: “Wow, I’m going to buy for free now”.

After trying the clothing I chose 1 maxi skirt, 2 bodies (the white one and the animal print one), 2 straps and a beautiful dress. And that’s how I spent 297 soles in a blink. And I still have 3 soles of discount for my next buy haha.

I wanna thank the shop for this amazing price. And if you liked something I got, you can contact them through their facebook page.

Finally, I must say, there is nothing sweeter than shopping without paying a single cent lol. Have a good day.

4 comentarios:

  1. Muchas felicidades ^^
    cuando vi que te etiquetaron creí que no eras tú pero después dije "es la única Andrea que conosco xD" jejeje, me alegro que por fin te haya tocado la suerte, y las prendas que escogiste estan geniales, me gustan sobretodo el vestido y la maxi falda ^^...

    ResponderBorrar
  2. xD no sabía que me tomarían fotos ;;;; fui desarregladísima xD

    ResponderBorrar
  3. ¡Felicidades! A veces la suerte esta de nuestra parte. Jeje. Todo lo que escogiste está bello. Me gustó mucho el traje, se ve muy bonito y se debe ver delicadisimo puesto. Definitivamente estaré esperando las fotos de outfit. ¡Saludos! (^_^)/♥

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Gracias :D!! Participé en varios concursos y por fin gano algo xD

    ResponderBorrar