24 de febrero de 2013

Tokyo Fashion Fest


I really like lots of Japan fashion styles, so I decided to attend this event in order to know a little bit more about them. The show was held at Dai Hall auditorium in APJ center. A friend and I entered as guests (thanks to my friend Kimiko Haru).

Well, the exposition of each Japanese style was very complete and well elaborated. They talked about the famous ones such as Gyaru, Lolita and Visual Kei. But, they also mentioned the new trends presented in Harajuku street, such as Fairy Kei, Pastel Goth, Creepy Cute, Mori Kei, Dolly Ice and Culty Party Kei. 

After this, there was a catwalk. It was pretty interesting because we got to see outfits of each trend. I really enjoyed it and learned a lot. For example, now I'm going to research more about Pastel Goth and Creepy Cute because I've seen some of their variants in European and American fashion, so I may try a little bit of their style as well.


The event lasted for 2 hours with a 10 minute break. After that we could take pictures with the expositors and the models. I really like also the music they used during the event, for example they played PONPONPON by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu. I like that song a lot, it's very sweet.

Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my camera OTL. So I only have selcas I took when I arrived home :c I'm sorry. I promise I won't ever forget again TT The pictures I'm posting are from Yu.Photography. You can check more pictures by clicking here.

Well, that's for today. Have a good weekend!

P.S: Don't mind my disheveled hair. It was very windy today lol

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario